Washer and Dryer Repair Clearwater
Washer and Dryer Repair
We service and repair both gas and electric washers and dryers, making us your Washer and Dryer Repair experts.
Common solutions to problems our technicians offer:
- The washer or dryer is not turning on: Often the washer or dryer could be affected by more serious issues, such as a faulty thermal fuse, thermostats, or switch.
- The machine fails to spin or tumble: The most common reason for this is a broken or loose belt.
- The dryer produces little or no heat: Proper airflow is crucial.
- The washer won’t drain: Kinks and lint filters on the hose are common culprits, as is the hose not sitting above the level of water in the tub.
- The washer leaks water: This could be caused by bad seals or gaskets.
Whatever the problem or cause, our experienced and certified washer and dryer repair technicians can solve your problem!
About Bray Appliance Repair
Searching for a reliable appliance repair service in Clearwater, St. Petersburg & Tampa metro area, look no further. When your appliance breaks down, it can bring you to a complete stop. At Bray Appliance Repair, we understand how important quickly fixing your appliance is to getting you back on track. We provide same day service to ensure that you won’t be out longer than necessary. We aim to provide you with quality work, as well as eliminate the worry that comes with having to seek maintenance services. For that extra reassurance, we warranty all of our work for one year